Tuesday 1 March 2016

RECENT FAVOURITES!

I was going to do a January favourites at the start of February but I literally have no idea why I didn't do it. So instead jut doing a 'February Favourites' post, I've decided to mix both months together and do a 'Recent Favourites' post instead because why not?!!!

Benefit Roller Lash
I have heard so many good things about this mascara so I decided to treat myself with the money I got from Christmas. Obviously I only got the small one as it was only £9 something in Boots because I couldn't quite afford the bigger one but it's managed to last for about 2 months which is great. This is probably the most expensive mascara I have owned it is honestly one of the best as well. It applies nicely and there are no clumps and it's easy to get off at the end of the day when it's time to remove all of your makeup.



Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette
I've already done a review about this so feel free to check it out! (http://jodderss.blogspot.com/2016/01/urban-decay-naked-smoky-palette.html) Obviously I was going to include this in my favourites!! I am completely in love with it still and even though I have a Naked 2 palette, I always end up using this one. I love the colours in this palette!!





Sleek Contour Kit
I always used to keep my makeup quite simple with just foundation, concealer, mascara, eyeshadow and lipstick/lip gloss. I own a bronzer but its not great so I decided to try this out. If you are new to contouring then this is probably one of the best kits to purchase. I'm still learning on how to contour right without looking like I've been punched but I've really managed to get the hang of it!





Hot Water Bottle
Right, don't judge me but it's been so cold these past few months ;) Other than being my lifesaver when satan has decided to visit hotel uterus, this hot water bottle has also kept me warm as I tend to get cold easily. It's also been a great cuddle buddy...again, don't judge me ;) I couldn't live without my hot water bottle!









Real Techniques Beauty Blender
I've seen so many people rave about beauty blenders for the past couple of years but I've always stuck to my Real Techniques Buffing Brush because change scares me. But after Christmas, I decided it was time to get one so I did. I can't believe I have waited for so long to get one!! My foundation and concealer applies so much easier with it. It;s very rare that I use my buffing brush now!






Rimmel London 1000 Kisses Lip Liner (004 Indian Pink)
I have small lips so applying lipstick is a huge task for me. I've never thought about buying a lip liner and I don't know why! I decided to get one in January to see if it would make applying lipstick easier for me...and it has!! Luckily I picked a shade that matches most of lipsticks/lip glosses...






Tiny Tower Vegas
I remember the days of Tiny Tower and my friends and I would try and get the most rooms. About a month ago, I decided to go onto my iPod (which I only use for music now) and look at the apps I have on it. I noticed Tiny Tower so I decided to go on it. I then found out that there was a new Tiny Tower called Tiny Tower Vegas so I decided to download it onto my phone...I am not joking, I go on it everyday and I love it...this is literally how exciting my life gets...don't be jealous!! It's so much better than the original Tiny Tower and you can play mini games on it which is fab!!












BoosterBuddy
I was scrolling down tumblr and I noticed a post which was aimed at people with mental illnesses and the person was recommending an app called 'BoosterBuddy'. As someone who has anxiety (and I have really struggled with it for the past few months), I decided to try it out for myself and it is honestly such a great app!! You get given 3 tasks to do each day to be able to wake up the animal! If you have a mental illness and find it hard to find motivation or struggle to do simple tasks like I do then I would definitely recommend this. The animal also tells you a quote after you've woken him up and they are really inspiring (in my opinion anyway!). Obviously the app isn't meant to 'cure' you but it's there to help you do something each day and to help wake up the animal.









Halsey - Colors (video)
Halsey released her video for one of my favourite songs on the Badlands album last week! I am in love with this video and I don't want to say too much about it in case anyone reading this hasn't seen it but I was literally in shock near the end of the video. It's so good!!



So those are some of the things I have loving recently :) If you've been loving the same things or have other things that you have been loving then please feel free to let me know in the comments :) x

Twitter: https://twitter.com/jodders_
Tumblr : jodderss.tumblr.com
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jodders_/
Bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/people/jodderss-16784105

No comments:

Post a Comment