Tuesday 8 March 2016

L'ORÉAL PARIS STUDIO LINE WAVE CREATING SPRAY!

You know when you get money and you think you can buy anything even though you probably don't need it? Well that's pretty much what I did with this spray. I bought it thinking that you could spray it onto straightened hair and it will make your hair go wavy...this is the perfect example of buying something without reading what it does. Luckily it was only £1 something so I wasn't too annoyed with myself.



These past few weeks, I decided to try it out properly. Some of you will probably know that my hair is naturally curly anyway so I don't know what I was expecting from this spray. 

After washing my hair with John Frieda frizz ease shampoo and conditioner, I let my hair dry for a little bit in a towel first. When I've took the towel off of my head, I comb through my hair and then spray the spray all over my hair. Once I had sorted out my parting, I then used my Nicky Clarke hair dryer to half dry my hair.



I then separated my hair into 4 sections (being as I have a lot of hair) and twisted the sections. After I twisted each section, I used my hair dryer to dry the twisted section as much as I could.


After doing that with all 4 sections, I then untwisted the sections and separated my hair into 2 sections. I did the same as I did before and twisted both sections and blow-dried them. Then I put them into 2 topknot buns and dried them again like that.


Once I had left my hair like that for a little bit, I took it out of the topknot buns and untwisted my hair. As my hair was still a little bit damp, I finished it off by blow-drying my hair by scrunching my hair upwards.

...and that's pretty much all I had to do. It might seem like it's hard work but it really isn't. Now I'm pretty glad that I bought it as it makes my natural curls more defined and less frizzy. It also protects your hair from the heat which is a bonus. Obviously my hair is naturally curly anyway so I don't know how it would turn out on naturally straight hair. But if you have hair like mine and want it to be less messy and less frizzy then I would definitely recommend this spray as it controls my curls more. I love how much volume it gives me hair as well.    


Even though it was worth the buy, next time I will definitely read what I'm buying and seeing if I really need it ;) A life lesson for us all... ;) Although, I found this brilliant spray because of how stupid I am...LIFE IS ALL ABOUT TAKING RISKS...sort of...I'm going to shut up now and end this post... x

Twitter: https://twitter.com/jodders_
Tumblr : jodderss.tumblr.com
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jodders_/
Bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/people/jodderss-16784105

No comments:

Post a Comment