Thursday 1 December 2016

IT'S DECEMBER!

IT'S CHRIIIIIISSSSSTMAAAAASSSSS...okay well not yet but I feel like I can now do all things Christmas without being judged! (I started to listen to Christmas songs a few weeks ago and I genuinely didn't care about being judged...it's never to early for a bit of BublĂ©)

Being as it is now technically Christmas time, I am planning to do Christmas based posts (I hope to anyway). I won't be doing Blogmas because I am not awesome enough but I have got some posts planned. Let's just hope I manage to pull myself together and actually do them.

I've struggled for years to be extremely excited for Christmas and to be in the Christmas mood. But this year, I'm actually really looking forward to it. Maybe it's because I know 2016 is finally coming to an end and I think pretty much everyone has had enough of this year. This year has gone by so quickly...and badly.

It's not just me that's getting into the Christmas spirit early, my mom bought 'half a tree' for the living room last week and put it up straight away. Okay, I know what you're thinking "half a tree? wtf?"...I thought the same when my dad was like "Your mom has bought half a tree"....but after seeing it up, I get it...I don't know what there is to get but I get it...

See...it's not that weird...it looks like a normal Christmas tree

Until you realise that it's just half a tree but you can't tell
because it's against the wall...magical...
We are also putting up the other tree we have and other decorations this weekend which I'm buzzing for.

I'm hoping that by me writing this and posting it will motivate me to actually do the Christmas posts. *Shia LaBeouf screams 'JUST DO IT' in the distance*

Twitter: https://twitter.com/jodders_
Tumblr : jodderss.tumblr.com
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jodders_/

No comments:

Post a Comment