Wednesday 7 December 2016

CHRISTMAS MUSIC FAVOURITES!

My favourite thing about this time of year is definitely listening to Christmas music. I don't really like to listen to Christmas music throughout the year (except for Michael BublĂ©'s version of Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) because lets be honest...it's a banger) as it just doesn't feel as special. I'll be honest though, this year I have genuinely struggled to stop myself from listening to Christmas songs but now it's officially okay.

So obviously, I am going to do a music favourites...Christmas edition.


Michael BublĂ© - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
Wham! - Last Christmas
Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas
Leona Lewis - One More Sleep
Shakin Stevens - Merry Christmas Everyone
Wizzard - I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday
Ariana Grande - Santa Tell Me
Busted - Hark The Herald Angels Sing
Slade - Merry Christmas Everybody
East 17 - Stay Another Day
The Pogues & Kirsty McColl - Fairytale Of New York
The Darkness - Christmas Time
Kelly Clarkson - Please Come Home For Christmas
Darlene Love - All Alone On Christmas
All Time Low - Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass
Bo Selecta - Proper Crimbo


No comments:

Post a Comment