Wednesday 14 December 2016

CHRISTMAS MOVIE FAVOURITES!

Being as I did a 'Christmas Music Favourites' (which you can check out here if you would like to - http://jodderss.blogspot.com/2016/12/christmas-music-favourites.html), I thought it would only be fair (obviously) to do a 'Christmas Movie Favourites'. I feel like Christmas songs and Christmas films are really important at this time of year...you're lying to yourself if you don't agree ;)

I'm not really a fan of sad Christmas films (except Jack Frost...that's the only acceptable sad Christmas film...it is my fave, I cry every time) so expect this list to be full of nostalgia and happiness (once again...except Jack Frost...that's just a mixture of nostalgia, happiness, sadness, feels, sad tears, happy tears, tears, tears, tears!)


Jack Frost 
The Santa Clause 
The Santa Clause 2 
Jingle All The Way 
Home Alone 1 
Home Alone 2 
Elf 
The Grinch
Nativity! 
Merry Christmas, Drake and Josh
The Nightmare Before Christmas 

No comments:

Post a Comment