Wednesday 13 January 2016

WELCOME!

WELCOME, YOU BEAUTIFUL READERS!!!

I just wanted to do a short post to welcome you all and to sort of introduce myself :)

My name is Jodie, I am 19 years old and I am from the UK. I have been blogging for the past couple of years on a different blog but I wanted to start a new one so I could start fresh :) 

This blog will probably be pretty much similar to my other blog. It will include some beauty posts, some music posts, some lifestyle posts, some personal posts, some favourites posts....and probably some other type of posts that I can't currently think of ;) (I swear that I am an organised person)

I will also be posting things that, I would like to think, might help some of you :) Especially on mental health as my anxiety has pretty much taken over my life so I would like to be open about it on my blog. 

Me^^^^^^

Hopefully I will be more consistent with this blog unlike my other one (bare with me...I can do it).

I also want to warn you all that I am a little bit of a fangirl (little bit? okay, I fangirl a lot) so just keep that in mind ;) I will try not to be annoying about it...but I am not making promises because I do live the fangirl life (adds smiling face with sunglasses emoji) (Also, I did not just search what that emoji was called...okay I did).

Anyway, once again...welcome to my blog and hopefully you enjoy reading it :) Don't be afraid to leave comments...even if you just want to say hi...I promise you that I am friendly (I would say *adds smirk emoji* but I think that's a little bit creepy...so have a smiley face instead) :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment