Wednesday 13 January 2016

NEW YEAR, NEW BLOG!

I would start this off by saying something like 'I thought I would give blogging a try' but I have actually been blogging for the past couple of years...so obviously I can't really say that.  My blog was pretty much filled with random things like beauty, music favourites, monthly favourites, reviews, personal things, etc. But I have been thinking a lot recently about that blog. I wasn't blogging consistently and I just couldn't find the motivation to blog anything. I had also kept that blog pretty much a secret from people I personally know. I even had a separate Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr for it.

When I first started the blog, I wasn't expecting big things and I just wanted to have it as a hobby. I don't have many readers on that blog but that didn't bother me as I enjoyed blogging.

During 2014, I was really into blogging and I would be posting nearly every week. Towards the end of 2014, I was diagnosed with anxiety and finding motivation to blog was something I found really difficult. The passion I had for blogging just disappeared. During 2015, I struggled when it came to blogging because I just never knew what to post about and I lost confidence with it.

Now it's 2016 and I have come to the decision that I would love to get back into blogging again (well I've been thinking about it these past couple of months). 2016 is the year that I really want to start sorting my life out and I want to become a better person. That's why I have decided to create this new blog instead of using my old one. My old blog is like my baby and I will miss it a lot but I wanted to start fresh :) I'm also pretty nervous about this because I will be posting this on my personal twitter instead of hiding away my blog like I did with my old one. I don't want to feel scared about sharing this blog...especially with people that I personally know. I want to feel confident about it and I want to push myself out of my comfort zone.

So to end this post, I would like to say welcome to my blog and I hope you like it :) x

Twitter: https://twitter.com/jodders_
Tumblr : jodderss.tumblr.com
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jodders_/

No comments:

Post a Comment