Saturday 23 April 2016

BEAUTY FAVOURITES!

Everyone has their favourite beauty products whether it's just one product or every beauty product that you own. Recently there have been a few that I have been loving and I thought I would share them with you.



Bourjois 1 Seconde Nail Enamel


Most of the products that I will mention in this post are actually presents off of my friends and this is one of them. I never really wear glittery based nail varnish and I probably wouldn't think about buying it either. But I am in love with this! You can't really tell on the picture but it is like a champagne colour. It applies really well and I've noticed that it dries quite quickly too. It also lasts for quite a while as well which is an important thing when it comes to nail varnish!


Rimmel London Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipsticks (shades 107 and 08)


I've been using 107 since October time and I'm still in love with it now (I tend to be in love with anything that's matte because I find matte beautiful). Not only am in love with the colour and the texture, the smell of it is so nice that I could actually eat it!! I recently bought the 08 lipstick as I wanted a shade of lipstick that I didn't own. Plus I tend to go for the smoky eye look quite a lot and 08 goes better with it than 107 as it is more of a subtle colour. I love 107 a lot and because I have chapped lips quite a lot, obviously I find it hard to wear and it dries up quickly. 08 is probably more suited for my lips but I am in love with them both and they both smell fabulous!

Benefit Gimme Brow Gel


Something that's started to become really important to me when doing my makeup is my eyebrows. My eyebrows and I haven't really had a great relationship at all as I am guilty for being an over plucker when I was back at school (oops) so now I try not to pluck them too much. For these past couple of months, my eyebrows haven't been turning out the way I have wanted them to...I can't even begin to tell you how many times I have wanted to cry because of it! Since my mate got me this, I have been in love it. As my eyebrows are quite sparse, I still use another product to fill my eyebrows as well as this but this just helps top them off! I have noticed that this helps shapes my eyebrows a lot better than any other eyebrow product I have used and I feel like I am starting to love my eyebrows for once.

Chanel Le Volume De Chanel Mascara 10 Noir


This is another present that my friends got me and this is probably the best mascara I have ever used. Since the start of the year, I had actually been using benefit's roller lash (which is also great...the second best mascara I have ever used) so it was nice to have a bit of a change. This makes my eyelashes more bold and stand out more. The only slight problem with it is that it can can sometimes be quite clumpy for I suppose pretty much every mascara is like that anyway. If you want to treat yourself with a good mascara then I would definitely recommend trying this one out.

Urban Decay De Slick Oil-Control Makeup Setting Spray


This is honestly the best thing I own!! If you have read my last blog post then you will know that I went to see 5SOS. On that day, I left my house at about half 12ish as my friend and I wanted to spend a bit of time in Birmingham first. When I looked in the mirror for the first time at about 4ish, since leaving the house, my make up had stayed on unlike it usually does and I have never been so amazed!! Even when we finally got to the arena after 6ish...my makeup was still on. When I got home...my makeup still, near enough, looked the way it did when I put it on. Usually, my makeup starts to disappear within an hour or 2 but with this, it managed to last through the day and through a concert. I love it!!

Urban Decay Naked 2 and Naked Smoky


Obviously these were going to be included in this post ;) They are my babies and I love them! I've already done a blog post about the Naked Smoky which you can check out if you would like to (http://jodderss.blogspot.com/2016/01/urban-decay-naked-smoky-palette.html). There's not much I can say about these palettes other than the fact they are fabulous and I don't regret spending the amount of money that I did on them!! The smoky palette is probably my favourite out of the two as I tend to use that one more but I have started to use both of them this past week. I just love them so much!!


So those are the beauty products that I have been loving recently. I hope you liked this post and feel free to comment below what beauty products you have been loving at the moment :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment