Monday 18 April 2016

5SOS - THURSDAY 14TH APRIL 2016!

I think I said in one of my past posts that I didn't have tickets for Sounds Live Feel Live (which is the name for the 5SOS tour for those of you that didn't know). Well as it was my birthday on the 11th April, one of my very good friends bought me some tickets as a present. I can't thank him enough for getting me the tickets!!

So I asked my friend, who I went to see them with last year, to come with me and we, once again, had a really good night! I swear 5SOS never fail to put on a good show.


Credit to Emily for this!!

Jessarae (the support act) was brilliant! We saw him come through the entrance of the arena and I didn't understand why people were screaming until I realised it was him. I swear I have a habit of being metres away from 5SOS' support acts...last year I walked past Hey Violet in Forever 21 and now this...yet I will never meet 5SOS...sad times!

So instead of writing out everything about the show and to make this post short but sweet, I will write out the highlights instead ;)

When the boys came on, they started off with Carry On which was beautiful as it's a beautiful song and Michael was playing the piano *cries*. I struggled to cope through Waste The Night and Vapor as they are two of my favourite songs off of the album. Beside You gets me every time as that song just brings out my emotions! Luke was drinking tea because he was in England and wanted to fit in. Michael shaved his beard for us (even though I think people in soundcheck told him not to)...and then they basically sang a song that went on for at least a minute about how Michael shaved his beard for Birmingham...the lyrics were 'I shaved my beard for Birmingham' (creative boys ;)). Michael dared Calum to play his bass with a bottle top. Ashton's drumming skills never fail to amaze me.

The whole show was beautiful and it made me realise how much I love the boys and why I love them so much! They are a band that have helped me through a lot and I tend to turn to them if my anxiety is a mess or I just need a cheer up.







I would love to relive the night again as I can't get over how amazing it was...and I'm still sad that it's over *cries* x

Twitter: https://twitter.com/jodders_
Tumblr : jodderss.tumblr.com
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jodders_/
Bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/people/jodderss-16784105

No comments:

Post a Comment