Monday 11 July 2016

WEDDING OUTFIT AND MAKEUP!


I get to say that in the space of 2 years, I have seen my parents and my grandparents get married. I am so lucky that I have been able to witness both weddings. It was a small wedding with just family and we went for an Indian after...it was a lovely day :)

So I thought I would do just a small post on my outfit for the wedding and my makeup.


Outfit:


I kind of just kept the outfit simple with a crop top, skirt and heels. I got this crop top last year and I only tend to wear it if I'm going on a night out or for special occasions. You can't really see it well on this photo but the top has a slit each side.

I got the skirt a couple of years ago from H&M and I very rarely wear it because it can be quite annoying as I tend to have carry the bottom of the skirt in case I stand on it. But I do really love it. It's basically 2 skirts in 1 with a short black skirt inside and attached to it on the outside is a very thin material with 2 slits at the front.

For my shoes, I just kept it simple with plan black heels which you can't actually see on the picture...awkward. I got these shoes about 4/5 years ago from New Look and I actually wore them for my Prom. But I did end up changing into a pair of heeled boots after the ceremony to save my feet from pain ;)

Also not forgetting that I wore my Ray-bans outside because it was sunny ;)




Makeup:


For my makeup, I stuck with my everyday makeup routine (which I did a blog post about so feel free to check it out http://jodderss.blogspot.com/2016/06/everyday-makeup.html)


The only thing that I did different was my eyeshadow. I still used my Naked Smoky palette but I used Combust as a base shade and in my crease and brow bone, I used Armor in the inner corner and outer corner of my eyes and blended it in, I then used Password in the crease and also used it to blend in Armor. To finish it off, I used Blackout from my Naked 2 palette and just added a little bit on the outer corner of my eyes.

To set my makeup, I used my Urban Decay Setting Spray which I am thankful for because it really did help ;)





Twitter: https://twitter.com/jodders_
Tumblr : jodderss.tumblr.com
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jodders_/

No comments:

Post a Comment